Tuesday 15 November 2011


ANTI-BULLYING WEEK!


This week is Anti-Bullying week and the year 1's have been talking a lot about how to be a good friend.


For part of their homework, each student was asked to write a little verse about why bullying is not acceptable.


Here are some selections of the writing activity:

Bullies are bad
and
make people sad.
-JJ

Bullies are bad
they make people sad.
My friends hop,
bullies tell them to stop.
Bullies push,
and tell people to shuush.
Bullies are bad,
Oh how they make me mad!
-Sopna


Bullies are nasty
Bullies are bad
If I see a bully
It makes me sad.
-Olivia

Bullying is bad
because it makes others sad.
Let's be kind and
you will find a friend.
Bullying is when someone says
something mean.
-Ricardo

I don't like bullying
No fight, no pulling
If you want to succeed
"love" is what you need.
-Fatima










No comments: